My Biggest Risk

 Although I've always had the creative ability. I haven't always had jobs that stimulated my creative ambitions. The biggest risk I've taken was the decision to become an entrepreneur, a decision that wasn't taken lightly. When you enjoy what you're doing and working a 100 hour week it certainly doesn't feel like work. When you're working so many hours for someone else and you don't enjoy it! Then it's time for a change.

 School, college or university doesn't teach you how to become an entrepreneur! That's something you and you alone can only bring about. To some people it comes natural, I just knew that I needed to make money from something I enjoyed doing.

 I enjoyed drawing and painting, it's something that came naturally, I didn't really have to think about the process. The difficult part was selling my art for profit and that proved a huge task, a task that I had to learn fast.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Losing My Sight!

Your First Artisan Makers Market

Losing your sight is devastating! It's hell on earth for an Artist!