It's getting worse!

 Well, the condition affecting my eye has got a lot worse, it's now affecting my good eye! How the hell these experts cannot detect the problem I have and diagnose the cause from the symptoms without performing a biopsy is beyond me! Surely there are other people that are suffering or have suffered the same or similar symptoms worldwide?

 All the scans, appointments and the many answers i've provided to the questions asked must have led to some discovery. It's bloody frustrating and upsetting me on a daily basis now. I'm not religious! But if I thought it would help regain my sight, I would follow that cult.

 I have a biopsy pre-assessment on 19th September, hopefully I'll get a date and what is entailed in the procedure.

Click image to View the full picture.

 It may be taking me a lot longer to create the detail I was once renowned, but I'm determined to provide the same standard of accuracy and detail in my paintings.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Losing My Sight!

Your First Artisan Makers Market

Losing your sight is devastating! It's hell on earth for an Artist!