Ambitious Plans

 So I'm waiting for a biopsy and the feeling of anxiety won't go away, which I suppose is understandable. I've been instructed to reduce the steroids so the biopsy can go ahead. Steroids may help to reduce the inflammation but unfortunately they also  blanket the source of the problems. I've received a letter for a pre-assesment 19th September, so hopefully the biopsy should be performed a week later.

 I've not really been that active in the studio to date, I've dabbled, but nothing that I would consider a work of art. I just can't concentrate on anything, I pick up a pencil or paintbrush and I get enthusiastic, then my mind fills of thoughts.



 Hopefully In the meantime I will keep busy with some creative days.

 I've got some plans in place to take Steven Howard Gallery to the next stage. Plans that are very ambitious and will be unveiled soon. Follow the link and subscribe for news and updates in October: Newsletter



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Losing My Sight!

Your First Artisan Makers Market

Losing your sight is devastating! It's hell on earth for an Artist!