Subjective Art

 We all know "Art" can be subjective! You either like it or you hate it! There's no in-between, if you're undecided on a painting, you're most likely to walk away and pick something that is more striking that really captures your eye, grabs you and shouts out "Take Me Home".

Follow My Art Page: Click Here

That is why I use red in my paintings as a central point, an area where it draws you in. You then discover other areas of the painting that you didn't notice at first glance, you are then drawn back to the red once again and the cycle of discovery starts again. You will never tire looking at my paintings because of the subject matter. You'll begin to reminisce evoking those memories of childhood.

If you are a collector, Thank you for your continued support! It's much appreciated.

If you are thinking of becoming a collector, please follow the link to my website 

A serious collector of originals and want to be informed of First Editions? follow my Patreon platform.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your First Artisan Makers Market

Losing My Sight!

Losing your sight is devastating! It's hell on earth for an Artist!