Negotiate

 One of the most difficult aspects of any business is the tricky tightrope walk of negotiating. It can be especially tricky and becomes personal when someone tries to knock the price down of any original. It certainly is the one area that I struggle with the most. Although I do have a strict price cap and a structure based on materials and time. There are some of my originals that can be purchased at a very reasonable price and if an enquiry falls on a Friday, it could be their lucky day 🥰 after all, I was born on a Friday and Fridays, in my opinion are good days!

Our Patreon platform makes easier for collectors to make offers without the embarrassment and the awkwardness of rejection. Make your offer today or leave until Friday for the 1972 Original framed via our Patreon platform. Available for our gold tier members for a short period before it's publicly posted. 🥰 

Our tiered member levels are priced accordingly to the collectors involvement and their interests.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your First Artisan Makers Market

Losing My Sight!

Losing your sight is devastating! It's hell on earth for an Artist!